National Government Services Connex Webinar Registration Now Available
The Jurisdiction B Durable Medical Equipment Medicare Administrative Contractor (DME MAC) Provider Outreach and Education (POE) Department will be hosting a “Connex” Webinar on Thursday, June 9, 2011 from 10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. (ET). This Webinar will include a presentation and the opportunity for participants to ask questions. This is a repeat session from the Connex Webinar held on March 30, 2011.
National Government Services Connex is a web application that provides a wide array of Medicare tools and information, such as:
- Beneficiary eligibility and entitlement information
- Query for your claims status
- View your provider/supplier demographic information
- Query for your financial data
- Query for same/similar information
During the Webinar we will review the information available within the Connex system by looking at the screens in detail. Learn more about the current information available and upcoming enhancements to the Connex system by attending this Webinar.
To register for the "Connex” Webinar, please click on or paste the following link into your Internet Browser:
Web-based training saves your office time and travel expenses by providing you with the latest information without having to leave the office. We encourage you to join us, and appreciate the opportunity to serve you better!
This training is offered free of charge and space is limited so sign up today!
Note: Once you are viewing the Events Calendar page on the www.NGSMedicare.com Web site, select the link for the event you want to register for and follow these instructions:
- Click on the link in the registration field to open the registration form
- Please complete the form and click the “Register Now” button at the bottom of the form.
- Please review and print the e-mail confirmation - do not delete the confirmation as it contains the event dial-in instructions, instructions on how to access the web session and training material, if applicable. Please work with your Information Technology Department to ensure the registration confirmation e-mails are not be blocked from your inbox.
- On the events calendar page under the additional information section is another PDF document you might want to print, titled “GotoWebinar Attendee Quick Reference Guide”
If you have questions regarding how to register for any of the events on our calendar, or you are not sure you registered successfully, please contact the event coordinator identified on the Event Details page for your specific event under the Contact Information heading.