Last Push for HIPAA2 Implementation
Join us for a Webinar on Wednesday, October 5, 2011
Common Electronic Data Interchange (CEDI) will be hosting a Webinar on Wednesday, October 5, 2011 to prepare and support providers, vendors, clearinghouses, and billing services in their efforts to move toward sending production files of the new Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)-compliant ANSI v5010A1 formats. The Webinar will allow participants to follow the presentation online as it is given. The presentation will be followed by a question and answer (Q&A) session.
Topics will include:
- Overview of the HIPAA V5010A1 transactions
- What you need to do to get ready
- CEDI software – PC-ACE Pro32
- Sample Transaction Acknowledgement Files & Edit Expectations
- Web sites and other helpful resources
- Common Electronic Data Interchange (CEDI) Help Desk Information
- Question and answer session
Time: 1:00 – 3:00 p.m. eastern time (ET)
Space is limited, visit the CEDI Web site at http://www.ngscedi.com and click on Webinars to reserve your spot. After registering you will receive a confirmation e-mail containing information about joining the Webinar.