Don't Forget --- FAQ Enhancements Coming to NGSMedicare.com
Don’t Forget—Frequently Asked Questions Enhancements Coming to NGSMedicare.com
As a reminder, look for the following improvements to the Frequently Asked Questions section of the National Government Services Web site when you return to the office next week. The enhanced Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) feature will be available on Monday, September 19:
- New "look-and-feel" to the FAQs
- Search function within the FAQs
- Inclusion of a topic index, including subcategories
- Display of the most popular topics, top reviewed questions, and most recently added questions
- Cross-references to related topics when viewing the FAQ search or the answer page
- Cross-references to related Web site resources supporting the FAQ answers
- Feedback form for commenting on searched topics and questions
- Opportunity to comment on the helpfulness of FAQ answers and to submit new questions
Note: You can quickly access the FAQ feature from the site’s top navigation.
The new FAQ experience provides you with more content in an easy-to-navigate system designed to help you locate answers efficiently and hopefully save you a call to the Provider Contact Center.
Watch for additional improvements to the National Government Services Web site.