Here's What They Are Saying About Us...
Shelley Clennin, Owner
May 26, 2011
Important Information for Medicare FFS Providers
Only 100 Days Left Until Full 5010 Implementation
The HIPAA 5010 compliance date is fast-approaching. There are only 100 days left until full implementation on Jan 1, 2012.
As of January 1, 2012, Version 5010 will be required for all HIPAA standard transactions. This means:
Contact Center & Telephone Reopening Unit Closed on 10/10
National Government Services’ Provider Contact Center and Telephone Reopening Unit Will Be Closed on Monday, October 10, 2011
In observance of the Columbus Day holiday, National Government Services, the Jurisdiction B Durable Medical Equipment Medicare Administrative Contractor (DME MAC) Provider Contact Center and Telephone Reopening Unit will be closed on Monday, October 10, 2011.
The Jurisdiction B DME MAC Provider Contact Center and Telephone Reopening Unit will resume answering telephone inquiries on Tuesday, October 11, 2011 from the following hours:
Suppliers will still be able to utilize the interactive voice response (IVR) system at 877-299-7900 during this time.
...More "In the News"
- Important Information for Medicare FFS Providers
- Last Push for HIPAA2 Implementation
- Contact Center & Telephone Reopening Unit Closed on 10/10
- New Version 5010 Testing Readiness Fact Sheet Available
- Listening Session: Open Enrollment for Stakeholders
- Join Medicare Contractors at the Medtrade Fall Conference
- 2011-2012 Influenza Vaccine Prices Are Now Available
- October 2011 Average Sales Price Files Are Now Available
- Don't Forget --- FAQ Enhancements Coming to NGSMedicare.com
- Delay in Implementation of Automated MSP Adjustments